As I mentioned in my 37w update, Gina and I conspired together to do some maternity pictures. We ended up pushing them back from 36w to 37w due to the forecast, based on how poorly Ezra does in cold weather.
It was a gamble that paid off and we got the last bit of snow to thankfully cover the drab MN landscape that is finally starting to appear!
Gina broke her foot a bit ago and is still in a boot, so she hasn't been up for shooting much by way of family sessions. I wanted to be completely respectful of this, so from the beginning we were very clear that the expectations were to be quick, fun and low pressure. If we got something, we did and if we didn't, eh, at least we tried.
Well, we got something. The perfect little representation of our life of a family of 4 . . . waiting on Baby Sweets.