A few good old "You know you're 9 months pregnant when . . ."
- You have to switch the razor to your left hand to shave your left ankle in order to reach.
- You can't not shave because of the itching!
- Pretty much everything makes you want to cry.
- You no longer care if what you're wearing constitutes an outfit, so long as you are clothed.
- You can't walk more than 15 feet outside of your home without someone commenting on the fact that you're still pregnant or how large your belly is.
Tony and I were on a roll for a good bit, but I think we've both forgotten how short of time we have! In the next 1 1/2 weeks we need to:
- Get my cameras and lenses into CPS for service.
- Pack the hospital bags and the over night bag for the boys.
- Install the carseats.
- Purchase a new pack and play.
- Wash Baby Sweet's clothes . . . although there's still about 5% of me listening to the adage "Keep the tags on."
- Finish Isaac and Ezra's Big Brother shirts.
And . . . there were other things, but my mind is too addled to remember.