So, it's Thursday and I've only blogged once this week, BIG FAT FAIL.
So here's what we've been up to:
- If you don't follow my facebook page, this may come as a surprise to you, but I'm rebranding my photography business and when I say rebranding, you could actually go so far as to say that I'm stripping it down to the studs and completely rebuilding. And the studs would be me, that's about all that remained before we started working our way back up. As any branding process usually is, it wasn't exactly a cake walk. Since every person communicates differently, myself in particular it seems, there is a learning curve in beginning such an intimate project.
I am beyond thrilled with what we have come up with. Ideally, I wanted the site to be fresh, but not trendy, clean, but not cold. And I think we nailed it, it's new, fresh, but ultimately inviting and conversational!
We're set to begin coding next week, so I've still got some more work ahead of me . . . but the end is in sight! Just in time to start filling up my 2013 wedding calendar.
- Isaac has started to include blue a bit in his wardrobe and it's just for the sweetest reason. See 98% of the time, Tony dresses Isaac in the morning and I get to see what "fun" combinations they've come up with when I get home. Recently, Isaac has been so excited to tell me "I'm wearing blue for ya, mama!" It obviously melts my heart.
- Gina called me randomly yesterday around the noon hour and asked to grab a quick lunch! We so rarely have the opportunity to spend face time together, so it was great to spend a quick 30 minutes gabbing over brown rice california rolls.
- We haven't had a lot of time to make it to the park this summer, since Isaac usually hops on his gator when we get home and doesn't mind playing on his own swing set anyways, but last week we made a trip to one of the close parks we frequented almost every night when I was on maternity leave with Ezra. We would always go in an attempt to burn off Isaac's energy and just get some fresh air outdoors.
It was surreal to go with Ezra as a toddler. I just kept having flashbacks of carrying him throughout the park as we tried to keep up with Isaac and this year, it was trying to keep up with Ezra. Tear. He was climbing on everything.
- Hockey reffing season has already returned to our household! Tony reffed his first game last Sunday and oh boy, we're really looking to knocking out more student loan debt with the monies, but it's going to be a long season.