On my to dos:
- Plan Isaac's 3rd birthday party [John Deere Tractor themed, again. Apparently having the same theme two years in a row has no bearing on a 3 year old]
- Finalize the packaging components of my mini-rebrand.
- Put together a family outfit for some updated family pictures before we leave for our weekend away.
- Decide on some new floors and backdrops for the studio.
- Put together a coordinating outfit for Ezra to use in the studio with the new drops to get people to book a session! Including this updated chair, that I got for free from my Aunt:
- Prep for my first senior session tomorrow evening.
- Try to act like a grown up over middle school stuff.
- Carve out time for Tony to work on Isaac's swing set.
- Oh yes, and work. :)