I'm really not ready to say good bye to our wonderful autumn weather, because I know that the next time I feel the sun's warmth I'll have a one year old. Time has already flown way too fast!
Such a short amount of time to go from here:
One month old:
Two months old:
Three months old:
Four months old:
To my dashing little man on his 5 month birthday at Nadia's wedding:
- Isaac is able to reach accurately for an object.
- He can hold his head steady when sitting upright.
- He can raise his chest with arm support while lying on his stomach.
- He can roll over in one direction, which is why we aren't getting any sleep.
- Isaac can tripod with some success and will reach for our hands as he's struggling to sit up.
- Isaac is very vocal and squeals with delight.
- His new favorite game is blowing raspberries in response to Tony and I.
- He reaches for our faces and loves to put his hands in our mouths as we give him kisses.
- Isaac loves to play Patty Cake and This Little Piggy, although Momma can't remember the words and makes them up!
- In example: This little piggy went to the library, this little piggy went to the movies because he isn't as smart as the piggy that went to the library. You get the idea.