So here goes, my attempt to be somewhat witty, although I have the feeling I'll fail miserably, at 6 random tidbits about myself.
1. In 6th grade my Mom had to bribe me with $20 or A Little Princess to run our timed mile in under 10, because there was cause for concern based on my previous 16 minute times.
2. In 2nd grade I won a blue ribbon at a speech competition for my recital of the poem: Freckles. Complete with hand motions. In my mind, I can still hear the cadence to the poem, but googling the words I remember does not bring any results.
3. I've been listening to Heidi Newfield's Johhny and June on repeat for almost an hour now.
4. Tony and I will celebrate our 2 year anniverary on Tuesday, the 5th. It's insanity I tell you. Seriously, I'm just sitting here in disbelief that this time has been so short. Last year Tony purchased our present, so this year I decided and was blessed by someone out in the blogging world posting about Phunklab, another etsy seller! What he does is take your photo, include text and turns it into art!
I'm so freaking excited, because he will even use your vows or selected text! So fitting!
5. I think girls suck. Women are slightly better. I consider myself a good friend, but haven't been able to have a "best friend" or kept one, since I was 14. I think that's sad my friends. I honestly felt like I knew what Paris was getting at recently when she had her open audition for a best friend. Okay, that's stretching it, I hope to never have a similar thought to Paris, but at it's core, I understood, I think.
6. Tony and I bought this house:
With the thought to turn it into this house:
90% of the time I think we're crazy. In 5 years we'll find out, because I anticipate that in 5 years we will outgrow our 2 bedroom house and I'm not sure if we'll have the money for the necessary addition. But we're here, hopefully in our forever house.
You are my six: kg, andrea, julia, abby, and erin.