Bah, one update.

Friday, March 7, 2008

I finally gave in and emailed the HR specialist who is working on my job posting. He then forwarded my info request to the HR rep, who very nicely answered that no decisions have been made.


He expects to hear something in the next few days.

And I would hope so!!!!

So there is an opportunity for more prayers.

In other news, my Grandpa will be going in for a full body scan.

So there is an opportunity for even more prayers.

1 comment:

Sea Squared said...

OMG, this waiting is killing me!! I'm on the edge of my seating waiting to hear if you got it yet. I can't even imagine how you are feeling!

My prayers are with your Grandpa.


Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger